As an artist and public figure, King Kaka has had an incredible evolution in terms of style and fashion. We have all watched him from when he was a struggling musician trying to figure out his way into the limelight.
His sense of fashion back then was simply pitiable. He used to spot funny t-shirts, buggy jeans and durags o his head making him look like he didn’t know the first thing about fashion. Thankfully, he has now grown to be one of most stylish male celebrities in Kenya. Suits, especially three-piece suits, have become an important element of his wardrobe and we all love the outcome.
Are you a fan of King Kaka suits and would love to rock like him? Here are 10 important tips from King Kaka on how to wear a suit
King Kaka Suits: 20 Stylish Photos
Salute to the classy three-piece suit
2. Purple and Black
3. With Friends
4. Maureen and Wambui of Elani coudn’t resist a pose with the King
5. The grey three-piece agrees with the gold background perfectly
6. Blue Checked jacket on yellow vest.
7. Always try different colours
8. Seated like a King
9. A black three-piece
10. All blue with mother
11. Classic man pose
12. Serikali imekubali
13. With a fellow suit enthusiast
14. Larry Madowo is hooked
15. Crew Pose
17. At the Blaze summit
18. White on Black never disappoints
19. Handshake with Naiboi
20. Family above all